Team Activation for INDOOR Winter 2014
To activate your team for the INDOOR season:
1. Go to this link: http://indoor.kwsc.info/
2. Select "My Team" at the top of the page.
3. Select "Activate" on the left side panel.
4. Enter the "Activation Code": indoor2014.
5. Complete the mandatory information and hit "Submit".
6. Once you have activated your team, please inform your players to go online and register with your team.
In addition to online registration, any players under the age of 18 are required to submit copies of both the Waiver and OSA forms (hard copies), to KWSC, at the SOSA office that are signed by a parent and/or guardian.
7. You will then be able to accept/decline players who request to register on your team for the INDOOR season.
ONLINE PLAYER REGISTRATION will CLOSE on Monday October 13th, 2014.
8. After this date you will need to contact KWSC in writing to add players.
9. Each team should have 2 team representatives and complete all mandatory information.
10. Maximum allowed players on a roster is 16.
11. Please refer to the updated 2014 INDOOR rules posted on the KWSC webiste for additional information regarding registration etc.
Thank You, KWSC.