Update Regarding Dome
The KWSC executive have been communicating with the owner of the Quarry Sportsplex Soccer Dome with regards to an anticipated date for return to our scheduled games . The owner has confirmed that she is currently working on finalizing arrangements for a new replacement shell. We were also notified that a public meeting will be held to address any questions members may have. Dates and times of this meeting will be sent out later this week or early next week.
It has been decided that 'Collection Night' for the remainder of the registration fees will be postponed until we have confirmed the anticipated delivery and installment of the new shell. An update will be provided to members at the end of this week.
On behalf of the KWSC executive, we would like to thank all players for their patience.